Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Car Detailer
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Marketing with yearly revenues over $22 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigns by the manager, All completed in a safe and timely manner.
The pay or the opportunity is $11.50/hour.
Our part-time positions requires a commitment of 20-25 hours per week, depending on the schedule.
- Sun, Mon, Wed (2:30p-11p)
- Sat (7a-3:30p), Sun (2:30p-11p), Tue (7a-3:30p)
- Mon (9a-6:30p), Tue (7a-3:30p), Thur (7a-3:30p)
- Sun (12 p - 9 p), Thur (7 a -3:30 p) , Fri (7a-3:30p)
This opportunity is specifically based out of the Chattanooga Airport located in Chattanooga, TN.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be looking for a part time job and able to commitment to 20-25 hours/week, depending on the schedule.
- Must be able to work at the Chattanooga Airport located in Chattanooga, TN.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a combination of the following schedule(s):
- Schedule #1- Monday (7a-4p), Tuesday (7a-4p), & Wednesday (2:30p-12a)
- Schedule #2- Monday (2:30p-12a), Tuesday (2:30p-12a), Thursday (7a-4p)
- Schedule #3- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (7a-4p)
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday (2:30p-11p)