Your search resulted in 2556 "Maintenance/Repair" jobs in Charlotte, NC. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Charlotte
See more jobs by changing your search settings. Some jobs do not match "Charlotte".
Our company that has been around for over 35 years is looking to expand. Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry-level customer service focused sales positions (no experience required). Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions about our Cutco products, and writing up orders. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes or a second job. Part time positions available, possibility to work full time.
- Choiceof location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in a warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves at a super market, we can train you to do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
- Full Time, Part Time
- Charlotte, NC 28202
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Maintenance Technician. The Automotive Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand. This position is located at our Service Center. The address is: 6425 Rackham Dr, Charlotte NC 28214.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars, including state inspection according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain a flow rate of less than 3.0 days.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have basic typing and computer efficiency understanding
- Must have or be willing to obtain state inspection license
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible and available to work full time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Preferred, but not required qualifications
- 1 year experience handling automotive service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Full Time
- Charlotte, NC
Along with the 2 jobs posted by CharlotteHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: