- WV 25301
Receptionist Job Summary
We are looking for a friendly, informative, and welcoming receptionist to join our firm. As a receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease. You will answer inquiries, do clerical duties as assigned and maintain an organized front desk.
Receptionist Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, etc.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms
Receptionist Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities; experience in customer service or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skill
Competitve Pay including excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, STD, LTD and paid parking.