- Locations Nationwide
Our progressive 4-doctor practice staffs 21 team members, including 5 veterinary technicians. Our efficient use of teamwork allows our veterinarians to focus on practicing medicine and performing surgeries. We currently offer full-service care including orthopedic surgery, digital x-ray, ultrasound, tonometry, dentistry, complete anesthesia monitoring with blood pressure, ECG, CO2, and spO2 included. We offer a full in-house lab system as well as utilizing outside laboratory services. We are computerized with internet access and VIN/VSPN membership.
Our 12,000 sq. ft. facility allows us to provide expanded our services to include canine rehabilitation, massage, ultrasound services, canine training and socialization classes, and chemotherapy. Our management philosophy is to allow team members to follow their individual interests and add services through educational development. We provide in hospital training sessions, as well as, many opportunities for outside meetings and conferences.
Our mission is to exceed expectations, our own and our clients!
Pay will be based on qualifications and skills and be in a range of $13.50-16.00/hour. Full-time benefits include benefit allowances, retirement contributions, license fees, uniforms, discounted pet care, and CE allowance.
- Veterinary Technician Associate degree or higher from an AVMA accredited program
- 1 year of veterinary assistant or technician employment or experience outside of school
Ideal Candidate possesses:
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Team commitment
- Working knowledge of patient care and needs
- Capable of independent thinking
- Able to communicate effectively
For more information, please contact email@example.com, 304-757-2287, or mail resume to 2120 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane, WV 25526.
- Full Time
- $25,000 Year
- 2120 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane, WV 25526
Hurricane Animal Hospital (HAH) is actively seeking Veterinary Technicians that have special interest in emergency medicine and intensive care. We are expanding our evening hours and providing night time care for hospitalized patients.
The position will be for evening shifts from 5pm-Midnight Monday-Friday, Saturdays 5pm-Midnight, and Sundays 5pm-Midnight. We have 2 full time positions available.
The job duties would focus on:
- At 5pm a review of each hospitalized pet will be conducted with the veterinarian to provide full knowledge of the case.
- Assisting evening veterinarian as needed with incoming cases from 5-8pm.
- After hours care of hospitalized patients and update invoices for 100% accuracy.
- Handling incoming phone calls after hours.
- Updating owners of pets in hospital around 8-9pm of patient’s status.
- Contacting doctor on-call as needed.
- Scheduling appointments for the following day for patients that can wait for care, and instructing owners when ER clinic would be best option for immediate treatment.
- Handling prescription refills as calls, or online store orders, indicate.
- Assisting Jennifer (Hospital Administrator) with many projects as needed from inventory management to newsletters, bulletin boards, and marketing, as well as, equipment maintenance.
- Check on and play with boarding pets as needed throughout the evening.
- Call clients for appointment reminders, bloodwork results, follow-up after surgeries or illness.
- Saturday and Sunday evening shifts will include assisting with boarding walks at 5pm on dates when the boarding facility is at full capacity.
- Ability to logically progress through situations and cases
- Strong drive to follow rules
- Good to great technical skills in regards to patient care.
- Strong communication skills.
Our goal is to expand this service over the next year into an emergency services and 24 hour veterinary hospital, BUT at this beginning step this job will require only 1 employee during the late evening hours. It is essential that the candidate be comfortable working on their own and be able to be productive in such an environment. The building will be securely locked and alarmed for safety and clients will not be permitted to visit pets during these hours nor will we be providing exams or entry to building in any fashion after the doctors leave the building. Friends and family as well will not be permitted into the building during these hours to provide for both a secure environment and a productive one.
- a skill based pay, where technicians are encouraged and supported to achieve the highest skill and pay possible.
- Hourly salary will be higher than normal day shifts and is set to start at $12/hour for non-registered team; $15-19/hour for Registered Veterinary technicians depending on experience, and skills.
- Benefits include vacation and sick leave, uniforms, pet care discounts and insurance, and CE allowance (includes travel and lodging).
If you would like to know more about the wonderful opportunities HAH has to offer you, please contact
Jennifer Sette at
Feel free to visit our website at www.hurricaneanimalcare.com
- Full Time
- 28,000 Year
- 2120 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane, WV 25526
Entry Level Position with Training Provided.
Under close supervision, perform installs, disconnects, downgrades, and upgrades for residential customers. Position will also be trained to complete reconnects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform basic installations, disconnects, reconnects, service upgrades and downgrades, and relocates for residential single family, multi-family and/or multi-dwelling units
Perform all work as necessary to conform to quality, security and safety control guidelines (includes compliance with requirements outlined in applicable regulations such as OSHA, and FCC and following procedures as outlined in the Customer Premise Network Installation Qualifications (CPNIQ), Technical Quality Assurance (TQA), National Electric Code (NEC), National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), other Installation, Technical Operations, Safety Manuals, and Employee Handbook)
Adhere to TQA standards in accordance with company policy
Follow security procedures to prevent any unauthorized services
Integrate various company services (video, internet, telephone) with customer's equipment
Ensure and record proper levels and signal quality within required specifications on active outlets; Verify no signal leakage or ingress is present in the drop network
Identify basic distribution problems associated with the RF portions of the forward and reverse plant and refer to Field Engineering
Escalate unresolved customer issues to supervisor
Clean the premises of all debris and materials after the installation is complete
Educate customer on proper use of services and equipment, including channel lineups, and how to access online help
Maintain accurate records including time worked, daily logs, gas sheets as required; properly record all required information on data devices and/or work orders
Operate communications device in accordance with company policies
Operate Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. Clean, maintain, stock, and secure assigned vehicle and equipment, in accordance with company policies
Utilize and become proficient with tasks, tools, test equipment and information that will enhance business results
Adhere to industry specific, local, state and federal regulations, as applicable
Know, understand and follow company policy
Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
Ability to use the following hand tools electric drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers
Ability to walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment, including gaffs, ladders, and fully loaded tool belts
Ability to safely use weight-bearing equipment (such as gaffs, safety harness and ladders) within the maximum weight limitations of that equipment
Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices
Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approx. 32 ft high and 90 pounds)
Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks and climbing belt as needed
Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
Ability to make cable connections in tight spaces by bending, reaching, twisting
Ability to perform job from high places (i.e. poles and roofs)
Ability to work while standing 50 - 70% of the time
Ability to work with small components and wires to make cable connections
Ability to use handheld communication devices and applications
Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities
Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather
Familiarity with computer operating systems, and a myriad of consumer communications devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices), and computer software applications
Ability to complete documentation accurately
Certifications and/or Licenses
Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within Company required standards
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to use personal computer and software applications
Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment associated with position (e.g. signal level meters, ohm meters, etc.)
Experience with consumer education of products and services
This position works face to face with customers
Work indoors in confined space, poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or crawlspaces
Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning solutions
Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of the day or night
Work performed near power lines and electricity
Work performed at various heights above ground on telephone/power poles
Work and travel in inclement weather
May be required to work an on-call rotation as the business needs dictate
Occasionally required to work overtime as the business needs dictate
Ability to work weekends or a second shift as the business needs dictate
- Full Time
- Athens, OH
Enterprise Management Trainee
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning the Enterprise business from day one. From your local neighborhood location to a higher-volume airport environment, you will learn the ins and outs of the rental business. In this non-rotational program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to run your own branch.
Based in a hands-on environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
From day one, you’ll embody what it means to always put our customers first. Friendly competition will drive the sales goals that are critical to growing our business — and to your success.
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques, problem solving and conflict management. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
If you have a Bachelor’s Degree, experience in customer service, sales or leadership and are ready to jumpstart your career, apply now!
- Charleston, WV 25323
Duties include mid-entry to advanced level clerical tasks; ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision; basic knowledge of office software required; additional requirements include professionalism, dependability, discretion and attention to detail. Starting salary at $25,000. The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening. Apply by mailing a resume together with a letter of interest and three references to:
Kanawha County Circuit Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 2351
Charleston, WV 25328
- Full Time
- $25,000 Year
- 111 Court Street, Charleston, WV 25301
Entry Level Sales Representatives Needed ASAP! (No Experience Needed)
Summer is our busy season! We have immediate openings for both full-time and part-time entry level sales representatives. Interview now and you might start within the week!
This entry level sales position is a good opportunity for college students, people needing extra income, recent high school graduates and others who are looking for summer work. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we have a commission element to our base rate so sale reps are paid based on both effort AND results.
- Training – new reps get up to speed quickly and more experienced people gain additional skills.
- Flexible schedules – our sales reps are able to work around travel plans, internships, summer school, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choice of location. - most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our summer reps are able to transfer to a different office when school starts.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
Customer Sales / Service – Immediate Openings! (Entry Level)
We have immediate openings for customer sales/service representatives this summer. We’re in the middle of rapid growth, and must fill both part time and full time spots ASAP. This is an entry level position, so no previous is experience needed - we train!
Our customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we offer a competitive base pay to start and performance based pay increases.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we work with our reps to schedule their work around summer school, family commitments, internships, and other obligations.
- of location – we interview most applicants in our man office, but once our reps have started, they are able to choose where they work.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK, is looking for Retail Service Evaluators for a large ongoing project. Evaluators are responsible for following unique scenarios at specific retail locations. Detailed reporting will be completed online.
- Attention to details and observation skills
- Ability to take photos and upload into reporting system
- PC with reliable Internet connection
This contract work will vary based on the amount of service checks requested in each geographic area.
To be considered for these evaluations, you must first register at http://www.internationalservicecheck.com/en/evaluator
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on I want to be an evaluator. Once you finish the TWO part application process, you will be sent an invitation to complete the Quality Certification. Here, you will learn more about being an Evaluator. If, after completing the Quality Certification, you meet the requirements for this program, you will be then contacted with additional information.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Position Class: Non-Exempt
Supervision Received: CIO
Supervision Exercised: None
Salary Range: $14.50- $18.50 hr
The IT Support Specialist’s role is to support and maintain corporate computer systems, networks, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware, software and equipment while ensuring optimal network performance. The IT Support Specialist will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion by receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests.
Core duties and Responsibilities, which include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, networking hardware and telephony products.
- Assist in the inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help-desk as assigned by IT Support Coordinator.
- Perform on-site and remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, a variety of operating systems, and a variety of configurations. Recommend and implement corrective solutions as needed.
- Record, track, and document the help desk problem-solving process.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Maintain, troubleshoot the use of local area networks (LANs), computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
Education and Experience
Appropriate certifications, training and education for performing job responsibilities as related to:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Information Technology and/or Associates Degree or similar in Information Technology
- Computer hardware and software systems and Applications
- Understand basic networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- Computer, Microsoft OS, wireless, Troubleshooting
- Computer viruses, malware and security
- Email and internet programs
Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware.
Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Self- motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Ability to meet the physical requirements of the positon, including the ability to lift and handle up to 50 pounds in equipment
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to multitask.
This position will begin on a ninety (90) day temporary basis.If at the end of the ninety (90) day period, if both sides agree to continue with the employer/employee relationship, then this position will be made permanent with all of the benefits available from Cabin Creek Health Systems.
Cabin Creek Health Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Full Time
- $14.50- $18.50 Hour
- 104 Alex Lane, Charleston, WV 25304