- Full Time
- 155 NE Revere Ave, Bend, OR 97701
Would you like to tap into your true potential !
CADC R, I, II, or III Counselor W/ Bonus!
Bend Treatment Center is looking to hire a full time / part time CADC R, I, II, or III Counselor to provide compassionate care to our wonderful clients.
Would you like to tap into your true potential while developing your existing skills and discovering new ones? If so, please read on!
This CADC Counselor is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $3,000 ($1,500 upon hire and $1,500 after six months).
Relocation Assistance Provided!
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical with prescription drugs, vision, dental, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), 2 professional development days per year, CE4Less- Company provided Annual subscription ,$20,000 in company-paid life insurance, voluntary life, disability, accident and critical illness. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you in substance abuse treatment, apply today!
In response to COVID-19, we are committed to keeping our employees, clients, and community safe and healthy. We comply with CDC guidelines and infection control policies and practice social distancing.
Bend Treatment Center is an adult outpatient opioid treatment program/substance abuse treatment provider focused on treating those suffering from an addiction to opioids (pain pills, heroin, morphine, etc.) through a combination of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with either methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, detoxification, and intensive one-on-one and group counseling, all in an outpatient setting. Our goal is to partner with each individual we serve to develop a personalized treatment program that leads them to live a healthy, productive, addiction free life.
Our treatment center hours are: 5:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m. M-F and 6:00 - 11:00 a.m. on rotating Saturdays.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting opioid addicted clients in identifying, maximizing, and relating their strengths to appropriate social, educational (academic and vocational), and occupational goals.
- Helping the clients prepare and adjust to a drug free existence, and to offer assistance (emotional and physical) in problematic issues.
- Responsible for provision of services to assigned clients and adherence to schedules, established program policies and procedures, and applicable federal, state, local and accrediting agency regulatory requirements.
- Perform duties within the scope of their license or certification.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensure and degree. Oregon CADC I, II, or III. Newly certified CADC R's welcome to apply.
- Current driver's license
- Meet Oregon requirements for employment in an opioid treatment program
- We follow federal guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even those legal at the state level.
To learn more about what we do visit our website at:
Bend Treatment Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer