- Full Time
- 17.15 Hour
- Brunswick Landing 74 Orion St., Brunswick, ME 04011
Customer Service Representative 17.15 - Seasonal
Customer Service - Seasonal
Friendly Customer Service Representatives Needed!
Do you like a relaxed, casual workplace? Do you want to help make a difference in someone's life today? Do you need some money for the holidays?
Join our team at SaviLinx this Open Season and help our Federal Families!
Savilinx has immediate openings for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives starting 11-26-2018 until 12-10/2018. (Orientation is on 11-21-2018)
We are offering competitive wages (17.15) per hour, 40 hours of paid training and a great group of people to work with. Take your vacation time and join us for a few weeks!
Savilinx is dedicated to providing a diverse, friendly, casual work environment, while providing world class care to our veterans and federal employees.
SaviLinx is a Maine Owned, Inc. 500, certified "Woman Owned Small Business" located in the Brunswick Landing. We are Contact Center provider that combines skilled professionals, world class customer service, and technology to help our clients manage their customer contacts.
This Customer Service Representative for a Government Contract will provide superior customer service in an inbound contact/call center/help desk environment. This specific contract demands privacy, confidentiality, precision, and customer service skills.
This position requires an individual with flexibility to work variable hours Monday - Friday (7am to 9pm), including evenings, and overtime.
Starting Hourly Rate begins at $12.74 per hour plus $4.41 per hour Health and Welfare Benefits. We offer paid training (40 Hours) and we have a diverse, casual work environment.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of permanent placement. This project will continue until Dec 10.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting government employees/retirees with enrolling for supplemental benefits.
- Using provided resources to assist callers with basic account changes and questions.
- Must be able to follow established workflow procedures.
- Must be able to meet scheduling and attendance requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic keyboard and computer skills.
- Must be able to articulate basic information, courteously, over the phone.
- Follow all safety, ethics, human resources, security policies and procedures.
- Must have a helpful disposition and positive attitude ready to help.
Or, apply to this job:
Here is a great opportunity to meet face to face with SaviLinx! Research SaviLinx ahead of time, bring plenty of resumes, and dress to impress! SaviLinx is looking for people who want to build a customer-experience-based career. Come and meet with us at our recruitment event at the Brunswick Career Center (Within the L.L. Bean Learning Commons on Brunswick Landing) Nov. 1, 15 and the 29th to learn more about all of our opportunities.
Visit http://www.savilinx.com to learn more about SaviLinx.