Our Client has an opening for a Solution Architect.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect will include:
- Gather and analyze requirements and develop specifications
- Manage consultants
- Perform QA and user acceptance testing
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Teach and support users
- Provide customer support
- Monitor Information Systems deployment
Qualifications for the Solution Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field or previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of PLM software and concepts
- At least 2 years’ experience with ERP systems
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience in the following:
- System integration
- Scripting or programming
- Data cleansing
- SQL and MQL
- Excellent communication skills
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.