Part time Practical Nursing Clinical and Didactic Instructors
Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking both Practical Nursing Clinical and Didactic adjunct Instructors at its Pittsfield Campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Teach clinical and/or didactic Practical Nursing courses offered by the institution. Under the direction of the program chairperson, the clinical and didactic instructors provide lab, clinical, and/or didactic instruction for nursing courses. Instructional opportunities are available during day andevening times.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
- Master’s degree in Nursing (required for didactic instructor applicants)
- Current licensure as a professional nurse in Massachusetts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience relevant to clinical and classroom/clinical expertise.
- Must meet health regulation guidelines for affiliating agencies.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PN Faculty” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.