Our well-established client has several openings for Network Engineers/Administrators.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineers/Administrators will include:
- Assist in the implementation and support of the enterprise network
- Monitor network performance, troubleshooting problems and participating in upgrades
- Support and configure firewalls
- Place equipment including routers, switches, and cables, upgrade data network equipment, and configure routing and switching equipment
- Support process improvement
- Provide support for end users including troubleshooting
- Perform system maintenance
- Configure and install network peripherals
Qualifications for the Network Engineers/Administrators:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another applicable field
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- CCNA is preferred
- Experience with Cisco enterprise networking technologies
- Experience with network security technologies and with multi-site network architecture and engineering
- Strong management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.