Mechanical Design Engineers
Excellent opportunity for Mechanical Design Engineers with a top company!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineers include:
- Create and modify system designs with a focus on continuous improvement and quality
- Define integration requirements for system components
- Perform engineering analysis to define design parameters and predict latitude
- Develop test plans
- Create engineering documentation, including system assembly models and part drawings using PTC Creo
- Coordinate and lead design changes
- Perform tolerance analysis
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 3+ years’ applicable experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with PTC Creo Parametric (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management, PTC Creo Simulate, ANSYS Mechanical and Star-CCM+ is preferred
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.