Level 1/2 Help Desk Technician
We have an excellent opportunity for a Tier 1/2 Help Desk Technician.
Responsibilities of the Tier 1/2 Help Desk Technician include:
- Install and configure desktop PCs, including setup, reformatting, and re-installing software
- Possess working knowledge of MS Office Suite of applications
- Must be able to diagnose/troubleshoot hardware and software issues and replace hardware or software as needed
- Provide phone support to end users
- Ability to troubleshoot operating system errors
- Perform troubleshooting, installation, and upgrade services as needed
- Configure workstations to end user specifications
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Requirements for the role of the Tier 1/2 Help Desk Technician:
- Associates Degree in related field or 6 months experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.