Enterprise Applications Specialist
Our growing local Client has a new opportunity for an Enterprise Applications Specialist. This is an excellent role for an individual with strong analytical skills who enjoys supporting enterprise and business applications.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Applications Specialist will include:
- Support business applications, resolving issues and problems across multiple platforms
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle including planning, configuration, development, and maintenance
- Perform testing and gain approval to implement solutions
- Create project estimates and plans
- Provide training as needed
- Maintain appropriate documentation of business process and developments
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Enterprise Applications Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Previous experience managing enterprise application development or software projects
- Understanding of the system development life cycle and project management methodologies
- Familiar with a wide variety of business technologies with the ability to adapt to new technologies as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.