Electrical Engineering Designer- $30-35/hr- Guilderland NY Area
Our client has an opening for an Electrical Engineer. This is a temporary position with excellent potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Interpret specifications and ensure designs are appropriate and meet needs
- Produce necessary documentation
- Select electrical and control components, create drawings and material lists
- Create part numbers and assemblies
- Design and lay out control system to fit job parameters
- Provide project technical support
Qualifications for the Electrical Engineer:
- BS or a higher degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering or 10 years’ experience in control system design
- Able to occasionally work overtime, including holidays and weekends when necessary
- Able to travel to customer sites
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the region’s premier technology recruiting agency with over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. We specialize in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions. Our superior customer service combined with our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates sets us apart.