*2+ Years of Professional Experience is Required*
Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position for a reputable full-service Engineering firm.
- Research and ensure compliance with codes, applicable standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Communicate and work closely with staff, clients, and contractors.
- Design and implement industrial commercial electrical systems.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit software to create or improve electrical systems/equipment.
- Prepare a wide range of electrical calculations.
- Write reports and compile data on existing and future electrical engineering projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Interest in obtaining licensure is desired.
- Experience working in a previous engineering or Architectural firm on electrical building systems is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience is required.
- Must be skilled in design software.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.