- Part Time
- Catholic Charities Human Resources, Clifton Park, NY 12065
An Inspired Career with Potential for Growth
Direct Support Professional - Clifton Park
CATHOLIC CHARITIES DISABILITIES SERVICES
A LEADER IN SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
Direct Support Professional – Residential
Position Description: Catholic Charities Disabilities Services is looking for dynamic staff to join our residential team as a Direct Support Professional (DSP). The Direct Support Professionals work directly with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with the purpose of assisting the individual lead a self-directed life. Responsibilities may include providing hands on assistance with daily living skills, household responsibilities, and ensuring individuals have the opportunity to engage in a variety of life experiences inside and outside the home.
Candidates should also be comfortable meeting the personal care needs of others, including providing assistance with various hygiene and medical routines. The objective of the Direct Support Professional is to contribute to a positive living environment and to enhance the quality of life for the individual being supported.
- No experience necessary, paid training available upon hire
- Valid NYS driver’s license
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team, demonstrate sound judgement and complete necessary documentation
- Depending on the residence, experience working with individuals with prader-willi syndrome may be a plus
Clifton Park Part-time Shifts
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 2:00pm - 10:00pm (32 hours, benefit eligible)
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 2:00pm – 10:00pm (32 hours, benefit eligible)
Why Catholic Charities?
We have the unparalleled privilege to do what we love, with an organization that values work-life balance. Our competitive benefits plans include,
- Comprehensive Health Insurance plans; including, telemedicine
- Low Cost Dental and Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time off and Holidays
- Reimbursement for Healthcare Expenses (HRA)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 403b Retirement Savings
- Free Term Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Strong Career Ladder
- On-going Professional Development Opportunities
To Apply: Click the blue "Apply Now!" button below
To learn more about Catholic Charities Disabilities Services, visit our website, www.ccdservices.org.