*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and PDF are a Must*
Our client is currently seeking a Data Collector who will utilize sketching programs to collect data. This is a part-time, contract to hire position.
- Utilize sketching program to collect data, as well as sketch residential properties.
- Communicate revisions or resolution issues with team members and staff as needed.
- Handle data entry and file property record cards.
- Provide team assistance on processing permits, verifying sales and other duties as needed.
- Assist with incoming calls and handle property inquiries.
- Associate degree in Engineering, Database Design or related field is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and PDF are a must.
- Must have experience with Window-based and database management programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong customer service and analytical skills, are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.