Our Client has a new opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include:
- Design surveys, ensuring quality and integrity of data is maintained
- Data mining and interpretation tasks
- Use database tools to manipulate data sets and identify patterns
- Provide data analysis and results
- Perform quality audits
- Develop protocols for data tracking and measuring; suggest areas for improvement
- Implement and maintain analytics platforms
- Incorporate data with trends and end-user needs
- Represent data findings using images, graphs, charts, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Data Analyst:
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced with Tableau
- Advanced data analytic skills
- Able to use statistical software
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of quantitative methods
- Able to interpret summary statistics and multivariant statistics
- Good writing and presentation skills
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.