Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Capital Region and surrounding areas
MUST BE BCBA and/or NYSLBA in good standing
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join the Newmeadow ABA Insurance Services Team.
As a BCBA, you will implement effective strategies for our learners within the home and community setting. Additionally, BCBAs are responsible for conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, evaluating the execution of programs, providing supervision to our Behavior Therapists/Registered Behavior Therapists, monitoring progress of all programs and collecting and recording behavior/program data.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conducts education and behavior assessments, creates and monitors client treatment and behavior plans
- Supervises BT onsite one hour per ten hours of client services
- Discusses client progress, reviews treatment and behavior plans with caregiver
- Submits reports (e.g., reassessment, re-authorization and monthly reports)
- Completes and submits progress notes per supervised visits
- MUST BE A BCBA AND/OR NYSLBA IN GOOD STANDING
- Master’s degree in special education, applied behavior analysis or psychology
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Acceptance of philosophy and code of conduct of the agency and the Behavior Analysts Certification Board.
Newmeadow is a comprehensive ABA agency which promotes, provides and reinforces the use of data driven teaching techniques for the instruction of all students.
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Newmeadow ABA Insurance Services
Attn: Human Resources
23 Sitterly Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Newmeadow, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.