Admissions Representative- Pittsfield Campus
Mildred Elley, a private two-year career school with three campuses, is seeking an Admissions Representative to join the Pittsfield, MA campus. The ideal candidate will have high energy, be results driven and have strong appointment setting and interviewing skills. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
- Conducts personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Closely assists and mentors students through the Admissions process.
- Verbally communicates approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult students.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service to all callers and visitors.
- Actively participates in all recruiting activities.
- Associate’s degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in admissions, recruiting, sales or telemarketing a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal skills such as the ability to build cooperative relationships with a diverse student base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, database entry and/or Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Utilize strong planning, organization and time management skills while generating a high level of quality work.
- Must be available to work evening, day and weekend hours.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success please include a cover letter, resume and college transcripts. Only applications submitted via e-mail will be accepted (no phone calls, or walk-ins please). Forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, using Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file formats. Please note “Admissions Representative” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.