Administrative Assistant – Nursing
Our Nursing program is seeking an Administrative Asisstant (Support Associate) for our Albany campus. This full-time position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Nursing program as outlined below.
- Answer multiple phone lines while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain files and filing (paper and data based) for all nursing areas.
- Maintain electronic health records (EHR) and data for clients.
- Schedule appointments for outside providers (dental and vision).
- Fax, copy, and scan as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS graduate or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a medical office.
- Experience with medical software and MS Office.
- Multi-line phone system proficiency required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond. Northern Rivers and member organizations Northeast Parent & Child Society and Parsons Child & Family Center are powered by a 1,400-strong workforce. We’re developing innovative new treatments to help clients achieve success, believe in themselves, and follow their dreams. We provide more than 70 programs and services to more than 16,000 people each year in 37 counties throughout New York state. Join us and change lives, including yours.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Northern Rivers Family of Services will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.