Solutions Sales Representative - Calgary
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
*Door knocking sales*
- Leverage existing internal sources while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's)
- Responsible for selling Rogers Smart Home Monitoring door to door in assigned residential territories.
- Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
- Properly track and submit expenses
- Participate in an environment of continued learning
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select security products in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow-up as per the sales process.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present the product and educate potential customers on Rogers' offerings
- Post installation follow-up
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU's
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience selling home security is an asset
- Previous experience in a Sales role within the Telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is considered an asset
- “Must be eligible for Alberta Security Sales License”
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.