We have 7 current jobs at Hotel Arts
Seeking Food and Beverage Visionaries
The Hotel Arts Group is currently looking for a Server at Chef’s Table in the Kensington Riverside Inn, Calgary’s first Relais & Châteaux property! We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for fine dining, food and wine. Our 32-seat 4-Diamond fine dining restaurant and our contemporary cuisine are sure to delight even the most seasoned veteran. Bring your skillful service to our team! Our ideal candidate must:
- Have a keen interest in providing excellent customer service
- Be passionate about food and...
Seeking Food and Beverage Visionaries
The Hotel Arts Group is currently looking for a Morning Server at Chef’s Table in the Kensington Riverside Inn. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for early mornings, lots of coffee and an elegant brunch menu. Our 32-seat 4-Diamond fine dining restaurant and our contemporary European cuisine are sure to delight even the most seasoned veteran. Bring your skillful service to our team! Our ideal candidate must:
- Have a keen interest in breakfast service
- Provide excellent customer service ...
Join our team today!
Kensington Riverside Inn is currently seeking a dynamic and vibrant hospitality professional to join the team as Rooms Operations Manager. The Rooms Operations Manager will provide leadership that ensures the Inn operates according to the guidelines of a Relais & Chateaux property, yet inside the Hotel Arts Group vision. This leader, in concert with the Food & Beverage team, will meet the diverse needs of guests and employees through management, coordination, and inspiration of the many operational services performed...
Culinary Artisans Required!
Hotel Arts is currently looking for all levels of cooks in our Banquets Kitchen. We are looking for someone who will consistently provide quality and production daily in an organized and effective manner. This cook will primarily be working alongside the Banquet Chef de Cuisine to provide excellent culinary service during our renowned banquets and events. The successful applicant will possess the following traits:
- High level of interest with food and have a keen interest in the culinary arts
- Ability to maintain food quality...
Are you detail oriented and organized?
Are you an enthusiastic, guest focused, team spirited leader? Do you have you a passion for banquet service? Do you have what it takes to lead a team of hospitality professionals on the road to food and beverage stardom? Did you answer yes? Well what are you waiting for? Apply now! Some of the duties and tasks that surround the Banquet Floor Manager position are, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and supervise all banquet staff involved in delivering events booked at the Hotel Arts and offsite venues.
- Assist in composing the banquet staff assignment &...
Take your skills to the next level with us!
Do you like seeing the results of your hard work in action? If you answered yes then you might be the person we're looking for! If you're passionate and are looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level join our Maintenance Team at Hotel Arts. You'll have an incredible time developing your talents while delivering exceptional service to our guests! This is an entry level position within the Maintenance Team. Some of the tasks that you will experience in this position are:
- Refreshing of all guest rooms, public areas, meeting rooms through drywall...
Tired of run of the mill restaurants?
We’re looking for an energetic and enigmatic Raw Bar General Manager with a passion for not only food and beverage but for service. Our ideal candidate:
- Creative, driven, team player.
- has high energy levels and is enthusiastic in all they do
- is persistent and not deterred by challenges
- enjoys the excitement and pace of the restaurant business and loves that every day is different
- has a comprehensive knowledge of the food and beverage scene with an understanding of food preparation
- has a vision for the...