At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Midday Sports Talk Show Host - Rogers - Sportsnet 960 The Fan/Calgary
We are expanding. Calgary's only all sports radio is looking for a midday host to join our team. This person will be on the air 9am to 1pm weekdays. Preparation for each show, attendance at Flames, Stampeders, Roughnecks, and Hitmen games as needed all part of the job. Active on social media channels everyday. Daily production shift to voice promos and commercials. Weekly production meeting with on air, promotions, sales and programing staff is also part of this job. This person will be team player in every sense of the word, its a must.
- 4 years minimum of sports talk radio experience
- Incredible knowledge of the National Hockey League and The Calgary Flames
- Social Media capable, able to write for website as needed
- Able to work different shifts as needed
- Can work well in a team environment but also strong when working as an individual
- Diploma or Degree from recognized Broadcasting program
- Able to come up with amazing content each day
- Supply a strong mp3 to showcase your on air skills
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.