Experienced Parts Couter Person
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS ADVISOR We are currently looking for a career oriented individual to join our Honda Parts department. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing Honda dealership where you are recognized and rewarded for your contributions. Must be a hardworking and energetic individual with the ability to multi-task. Qualified candidates should have: - Previous Parts Advisor experience (Honda experience would be a definite asset). - ADP/CDK and/or Reynolds & Reynolds experience would be an asset. - A passion for outstanding Customer Service. We offer a competitive...
Randstad's Skilled Trades and Industrial Management Division specializes in sourcing local talent to fulfill the staffing needs of the community. We are Calgary's one stop shop for jobs with Calgary's top employers. Job Duties: - Supervise, coordinate and oversee day to day logistics operations - Plan and review, in collaboration with he logistics manager, all logistics process, ensuring that they meet the company standards and customer service specification - Address performance problems through corrective action and disciplinary process - Establish work schedules and procedures and...
Rogers Retail is seeking a Sales Associate who are enthusiastic about delivering a differentiated Sales & Service experience within the retail industry at our Sunridge Mall location. They should be somebody who is passionate about delivering great service to our customers, has a proven track record for driving sales and thrives in a fast paced, highly competitive sales environment. If you are driven, motivated, enjoy face to face customer interaction, provide above and beyond service and crave the opportunity to make a difference we want you to represent...
Up to 23K Signing Bonus! Plus Loyalty Bonus
Ford Trained Journeyman Technician Wanted – Signing Bonus for Ford Specialties Up to 23K signing bonus for Ford Specialties $35.00 to $46.00 per flat rate hour plus loyalty bonus and monthly efficiency bonus Call Joanne @ 403-208-6307 OUR TECHS ARE AVERAGING 11 plus FLAT RATE HOURS PER DAY! North Star Ford Group is in the Top 5 in Canada for Retail / Commercial Sales Unmatched industry Group Benefits, Pension Plan, Gym Memberships! Be part of a Winning Team and call or apply today.
- Lead a cross functional team to rationalize the vendor base, standardize specifications, develop frame agreements and plan demand in order to take advantage of aggregate spend across the business,
- Create sustainable value through cost savings, process improvement and risk avoidance for the business,
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to meet short and long term objectives,
- Identify and take action on value creation opportunities and areas of improvement for cost from a total cost of...
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify overarching demand plans, review the demand plans and progress these plans to support business unit and overall company needs,
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Supply Chain Management policies and procedures,
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures,
- Primary point of contact with Vendors on behalf of the business,
- Primary point of contact with the Legal department on behalf of the business to make recommendations and resolve...
Food Manufacturing Facility
Our client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their food production facility in the heart of Calgary’s SE – and they are looking for you! Roles & Responsibilities,
- Supervision of production line staff
- Hands on involvement with production line and activity
- Scheduling of staff and outgoing shipments
- Maintain quality standards and safe food handling practices
- Shift work (days/ afternoons) is required
- 3 – 5 years’ supervisory experience working in food production
Millwright/Mechanic - Needed!
Are you an experienced Apprentice/Millwright OR Mechanic looking for a long-term career opportunity? Then our SE Calgary client may have just the job you’ve been looking for! Our client is a leader in lifts and they require an service technician that would like to grow with their company The ideal candidate will have,
- Millwright / mechanic &/or apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience with electrical/ mechanical repair, welding and/ or hydraulics
- Mechanical inclination
- Propensity for trouble-shooting and...
ARE YOU A MUSCLE MAN/WOMAN?
Our client is seeking help in their busy warehouse in the heart of Calgary’s NE!! They need your help for the afternoon shift lifting and moving heavy product. The ideal candidate will,
- Be able to lift heavy product repeatedly
- Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced warehouse
- Be willing to work an afternoon shift – 2:30 – 8:30 pm.
- Have your own steel-toed footwear.
*Construction experience an asset*
Physically fit? Like working outdoors? Not afraid to get dirty? If you answered yes to the above three questions, then we have the ideal, full-time position for you!! Qualifications are simple:
- Ability to operate a jack hammer
- Expereince with concrete demolition an asset
- Physically fit for physically demanding work
- Willingness to work outdoors as needed
MULTI-TASKERS APPLY NOW!!
One of our Calgary clients is seeking an Office Coordinator to join their established team here in the city’s Southeast. If you enjoy having variety in your position, this is the opportunity for you! This position will require you to,
- Answer phones
- Greet incoming clients
- Process and enter orders
- Provide support to the sales team
- Perform basic accounting duties
Also see: Shipper / Receiver , Call Centre Agent/ Customer Service Rep., Drivers Needed , Customer Service Representative, Sales Representative , Production Worker – SE facility, Certified Forklift Operators, Forklift Mechanic / Technician , Technical Sales Representative, See all Express Employment Professionals jobs
Excellent Communication Skills Required!
This is an ideal position for someone who has strong customer service skills and is able to communicate clearly in English. A candidate who is fluent in French (verbal and written) would be an asset. Exposure to human resources, payroll and benefits is also an asset. PEO Canada is a 15 year old employee management company and is a division of Diversified Staffing Services, which has been providing excellent service in Alberta and across Canada for 32 years. We are an outsource partner providing benefits, human resources, workers compensation and payroll services to many client companies...
We are currently recruiting for a full time sit-down counterbalance operator for our client in NE Calgary. This is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately Must have proven reliability, punctuality, and be extremely self-motivated. Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience, forklift certification and be aware of proper safety procedures when operating a counterbalance forklift in a warehouse environment. Shift flexibility is preferred. Own transportation is ideal but not required Shifts: Monday to Friday 10:30pm – 6:00am Counterbalance operator, loading trailers and...
Come Join A Great Team
Our client is currently looking for a coordinator to join its growing team. If you have experience working in a transportation or warehouse environment this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Dispatch driver, equipment and other delivery requirements to dedicated carriers
- Follow up with dispatch to ensure on time delivery
- Update and Track deliveries
- Audit driver timesheets and enter data into spreadsheet
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
Entry Level Position
Due to the rapid expansion of our company, we are looking to hire new employees to our customer service team. We have experienced annual growth of 37% for the past 2 years! Our company works with 45,000 union workers in Canada who require personal customer care. As a result of the increased demand of our client base, we are looking for highly motivated workers to counsel and serve working families. We are looking for qualified candidates who have experience in customer service or sales, and are also flexible, adaptable and trainable. This is a full time position with comprehensive training....
Experienced Lube and Tire Tech
We are looking for a experienced Lube and Tire Technician. If you are looking for a change and want to join a great team that can offer highly competitive wages, great benefits, including a solid pension plan then apply today. Maclin Ford has been in business since 1917. Come and see why we are one of the best dealerships to work for in Calgary.
Maclin Ford is currently seeking a Experienced Service Cashier and Appointment Coordinator. Customer Satisfaction must be your first priority and enjoys working with a great team that can offer you highly competitive wages, great benefits, including a pension then apply today. Maclin Ford has been in business since 1917. Come and see why we are one of the best dealerships to work for in Calgary!
The Place to Play...and Work!
- Work in areas such as male locker rooms, washrooms, and general areas.
- General cleaning of facility including:
- scrubbing, cleaning, and sanitizing washrooms, shower facilities, multipurpose rooms, office areas, locker rooms, gym, concourse area.
- Replenishing lavatory supplies, trash removal, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and buffing floors.
- Cleaning windows, walls, light fixtures.
- Communicate and interact with immediate supervisor, co-workers, employees, and...
It's Your Career, DRIVE IT!
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Are you an energetic leader with a competitive spirit and passion for sales? This successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing several of our branches, coaching & mentoring a team of Branch Managers and their staff. This multi tasking, hands on position reports directly to our Director in Alberta and involves overseeing the financial management of the branch, directing sales efforts and responsible for the development...
Is Music Your Passion?
Our client, a children’s musical education provider, consider it a privilege to enrich student’s lives through the medium of music. They have an immediate opportunity for an office administrator, working out of 2 locations in the Northwest and Central Southwest. This is a full time position requiring the successful candidate to be in the office from 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Tuesday through Friday, and 9:30 to 3:30 P.M. on Saturday. Responsibilities:
- Greet clients at the office
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Schedule appointments ...
Exciting Registered Nurse Opportunity
The Good Samaritan Society is one of Western Canada’s largest voluntary, not-for-profit, care giving providers. For 65 years The Society has been providing quality health and community services for a wide range of individuals in Alberta and British Columbia. The Good Samaritan Society has been an innovative leader and is a highly reputable organization. Our values support work life balance and we believe that this contributes to healthy, successful and engaged employees. We are currently inviting applications for a Temporary Part Time 0.40 FTE (0800 - 1600 2 days per week) Site...
Amazing Career Opportunity
TITAN TRANSPORT LTD (Saskatoon, SK) is currently seeking a self starting, goal orientated individual to join our sales team in our Calgary Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the procurement of carrier capacity as well as the negotiation and brokering of freight. This person will be a highly motivated individual able to work in a fast paced, team environment designed to challenge the reward ambitious candidates. Responsibilites Include:
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with current carrier network.
- Prospect for new client and...
It's Your Career, DRIVE IT!
If you think you have what it takes to be a Branch Manager at a growing and dynamic organization you could be part of our management team. As a BM you’ll have the opportunity to oversee a growing branch, providing leadership and insight into the development and sales strategy of ‘YOUR’ store. Branch Managers are responsible for growing their branches market share and developing relationships with local small and large businesses, such as auto body shops, and dealerships. Once a proven track record of success has been established BM's are eligible for advancement and other growth...
Lutheran Pastor Leadership Opportunity
The Good Samaritan Society is one of Western Canada’s largest voluntary, not-for-profit, care giving providers. For 65 years The Society has been providing quality health and community services for a wide range of individuals in Alberta and British Columbia. The Good Samaritan Society has been an innovative leader and is a highly reputable organization. Our values support work life balance and we believe that this contributes to healthy, successful and engaged employees. We are currently inviting applications for a Full Time 1.0 FTE, Director of Mission Effectiveness to support our...
Healthcare Leadership Opportunity
The Good Samaritan Society is one of Western Canada’s largest voluntary, not-for-profit, care giving providers. For 65 years The Society has been providing quality health and community services for a wide range of individuals in Alberta and British Columbia. The Good Samaritan Society has been an innovative leader and is a highly reputable organization. Our values support work life balance and we believe that this contributes to healthy, successful and engaged employees. We are currently inviting applications for a Full Time 1.0 FTE Regional Director of Operations to...