Share with friends:
Digital Sales Manager -- MediaDigital Sales Manager - Media
Spectrum Reach is looking for a dynamic Digital Sales Manager to inspire and drive Digital revenue in our Buffalo, NY media market.
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. Driven by data, we offer customized, advanced advertising solutions utilizing national and local cable networks, Digital advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services.
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for business development and driving sales for national and regional digital business and advanced advertising campaigns. This individual will work directly with Adlink and Spectrum SportsNet leadership and Digital Sales leadership on integrating digital and advanced advertising media into campaigns. Collaboration with cross functional teams to ensure that the advanced advertising platform matches the demands of the marketplace. Primary targets are national agencies, TV network advertisers, brands, digital ad agencies and emerging digital media platform buying groups.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Digital Sales Manager serves as a digital sales champion developing and driving revenue growth for digital and advanced advertising media sales
- Responsible for all Digital revenue across Regional, National, Adlink and Spectrum SportsNet sales teams and developing New Business opportunities
- Responsible for prospecting and sales with the Digital Sales leadership, Adlink/Spectrum SportsNet Sales Leadership as well as Category specialists in Entertainment, Political , Auto and Health.
- Products and platforms sold include but are not limited to OTT, VOD & IP television , Addressable Television, audience and digital based ad networks, social & native media, set-top box and 1st and 3rd party data & analytics, self-provisioning portals and platforms.
- Serve as an expert on the state of Digital Media. Follow trends, emerging technology, competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply articulate complex topics to the agency/advertiser community.
- Provide marketplace and customer feedback and requirements on emerging digital and advanced advertising trends to Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Marketing, Account Planning. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending development and remediation with the purpose of driving sales.
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns in coordination with planning and operations teams. Provide insight into future needs. Help develop process for scale with internal teams.
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations.
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features and services and understand how our customers use them.
- Willing to travel frequently, based on client needs
- Digital Sales experience required, SaaS, programmatic and television experience a plus.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time.
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to respond dynamically the ever changing media landscape
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff and operation-Team player
- Strong relationships with adverting agency digital and advanced advertising departments
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Proven track record of business development
Digital or Advanced Advertising Sales Experience 2-5 years +
Expertise in advanced advertising, data driven media, programmatic media and digital advertising
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance