- Full Time
- 40,000 Year
- 36 E. Chicago St., Rapid City, SD 57701
Outside Sales, established book of business!
Great opportunity for a career sales professional! Step into a mature existing book of business and turn it into something extraordinary. Work for an established locally owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. Unlimited earning potential for dedicated sales rep. with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn.
- Hundreds of supplier lines to sell.
- Paid travel expenses; company cell phone, laptop and research tools; dedicated support staff.
- Company paid membership in community networking organizations.
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- Company Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Training Paid 100%
This position is for a full-time, commission based, Sales Representative position within a well-established and industry leading business in the Black Hills. This position covers an existing and mature client portfolio.
The Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, developing, and growing new accounts as well as servicing and growing existing accounts.
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Maintain regular contact with designated accounts/clients.
- Conduct face-to-face sales calls, including cold calling activities.
- Provide pricing information and quotes to clients via consultative sales presentations.
- Utilize networking skills to develop leads and generate new revenue.
- Secure referrals and set appointments to consult and/or present to prospective customers.
- Prospect, develop, and grow new accounts and revenue.
- Submit regular sales forecasts.
- Accurately track expenses and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
- Any other duties as needed or required.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years sales experience helpful but not required.
- Organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Business math and intermediate computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite preferred but not required.
- Must be able to present a professional image.
- Must meet all employment qualifications at time of hiring, including successful passing of background check.
- Ability to travel as required to meet with customers, vendors, and/or other business necessities.
- Ability on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other employees in a professional manner.
- Ability on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure.
- Ability on a consistent basis, to work and maintain expected level of productivity independently with little supervision.