- Full Time
- 523 Columbia Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Professional
Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Provide administrative support to professional staff
• Assist in the preparation, proofreading, editing, and processing of documents in order to produce error-free work
• Assist with tax processing; scanning, uploading tax documents into client portal
• Phone, email and personal contact with clients.
• Front desk responsibilities including answering the phone, greeting clients and guests and scheduling appointments
• Assist with client billing and collection.
• Route incoming mail to the appropriate staff and prepare outgoing mail and correspondence,
• Paper and electronic filing of client information; maintenance of filing systems
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to handle and manage multiple priorities
• Dependability is critical
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent time management skills, including planning, organizing, and prioritizing
• Superior level of accuracy in work and attention to detail
• Knowledge of typical office methods and procedures filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment, as well as business English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Strong customer service skills are essential
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Outlook
• This is a Full-time opportunity located in Johnson City, New York.
• Office hours are 8:30am - 5pm Mon-Fri, ability to work additional hours during peak work periods including Saturday is critical.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer