Sales Management Trainee Summer Internship
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jump start to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a current college student enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, graduating no later than May/June 2020 (rising Senior). Internship is for the summer before graduation
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on record (DWI/DUI) in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able and willing to honor a minimum 10 week commitment with the availability to start mid to late May or early June, 2019