- Full Time
- South San Francisco, CA 94080
Dependable Warehouse Worker Wanted
The Material Handling team ensures inventory accuracy of materials for our production line. The Material Handler will safeguard handling, storage, and supply infrastructure of our production inventory which supports our CLIA Lab.
What You’ll Do
● Receive, breakdown packaging and restock inventory from daily shipments.
● Ensures proper storage, transfer, and lot control of inventory items.
● Record purchase receipts and maintain ERP database.
● Review pick sheets and fills recurring weekly inventory requests by lab staff.
● Perform physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
● Investigate shipping discrepancies with off-site procurement team.
● Generate reports of weekly inbound shipments.
● Develop and executes supply management strategies and contingency plans.
● Maintain organized and scalable warehouse space.
● Identify improvements to streamline processes and workflow.
● Perform year-end inventory count with external auditors.
● High school diploma or GED required
● 1-3 years of inventory or production control, and/or warehouse experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
● Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
● Must have experience with ERP systems (Oracle, Netsuite, etc)
● Must have advanced experience using a computer without any guidance
● Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
● Strong problem-solving skills and ability to self-direct in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
● Knowledge of Office365 Apps (including Word/Excel) and Mac OS
● Have a “can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.