Help Wanted - Part Time Sales Reps Needed
Part Time Sales
Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for entry level sales rep positions. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low key one on one approach that emphasizes customer service. This entry level sales position is a good opportunity for people who want to supplement their income and others who are looking for part time work.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we have a weekly base that means our reps are always paid for their work, there is also a commission structure that increases based on career sales rather than quotas.
- Training – new reps get up to speed quickly and more experienced people gain additional skills.
- Flexible schedules – our sales reps are able to work around summer travel plans, internships, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in an amazon warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant like Applebees, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications...
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Aldi's, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)