Part Time Openings – Entry Level - Paid Weekly
Our company has around for over 35 and is looking to expand. Part time openings (with an option to go full time) meeting with customers, going over products, and writing up any orders. No experience needed! Vector Marketing are interviewing for entry level positions in customer sales and service. Competitive base pay, incentives possible. We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
What are the benefits?
- Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs. Ask the manager about our winter break program for students.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths even if they work part time.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to interview within the next 7 to 10 days
Who would do well in this position?
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for someone looking to supplement their income or a student looking for work on their break and/or continue part time around classes. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!