Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Automotive Technician Apprenticeship
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Technician Apprentice at our BWI Airport Service Center. The Automotive Technician Apprentice performs general repairs and diagnostics on various models of passenger vehicles and light trucks in accordance to company policy and procedures. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The company will provide funding for additional ASE certifications.
This full-time position starts at $19/hour. You will have the potential during the first 12 months to increase your salary by completing at least 2 more additional ASE certifications. A comprehensive benefits package is available including Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, as well as Profit Sharing and 401(k) with a generous company match. Enjoy the consistency of hourly pay instead of concern over job assignments and work volume! The required schedule is Wednesday-Sunday (3pm-11:30pm).
- Perform routine general maintenance and repairs in acordance with established company policy.
- Perform routine diagnostics and troubleshooting on vehicle systems, including but not limited to, steering and suspension, brakes, electircal, HVAC and engine controls.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have 2 ASE certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have driver's license for at least one year.
Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment, rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Wednesday - Sunday 3pm - 11:30pm