- Full Time
- 4341 B Street, Suite 202, Anchorage, AK 99503
Motivated team, paid internship (optional), end of season bonus!
Seasonal Logisitcs Crew Coordinator
Seasonal Logistics Crew Coordinator
This is a position for an individual interested in full-time, seasonal (summer mid-April thru September) work. Must be a people person with good customer service, organization and office skills. Must be available weekends.
The primary duty of the crew coordinator is directly related to the needs of each cruise vessel. The crew coordinator works closely with the runners and other staff. The ability to keep records of actions taken is essential. Organization and ability to continually re-order priorities as needs change are a must. At the peak of the season, hours can be long and will, at times, include working overtime on short notice.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate meets/greets of runners and joining/departing crew.
- Make hotel/transportation arrangements for joining/departing crew.
- Organize government documentation and communicate with U.S. Customs/Immigration for inspections of the vessel, crew and/or passenger documents.
- Keep office staff apprised of local crew activity and/or change in activity, through the continuous updating of spreadsheets showing crew movement.
- Assist in emergency situations with regard to vessel crew or passengers. Act as a communication link between the office and runners in a timely, dependable and confidential manner.
- Perform miscellaneous duties/errands.
Applicants must possess some hands-on computer knowledge/experience, especially with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, due to the extensive use of computers in our operations. Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.. Due to our insurance policy, applicants must be 21 or older to drive on company business.
Valid Alaska Driver’s License with clean driving record required. Employment subject to background check.