Our company does accessible remodeling primarily for disabled veterans, modifying their spaces to make them easier to deal with as they have issues with losing their mobility due to age or injury. We are looking for a few individuals with relevant experience, clean background checks, valid drivers licenses, prompt and reliable attendance, and transportation to our office for four ten-hour workdays Monday through Thursday. Your experience will include framing carpentry, some experience with trim carpentry, light plumbing, light electrical.
We offer competitive pay depending on experience, company trucks and tools, paid time off, and consistent job inventory. References will be checked.
Call 337-984-0123 for an interview if you meet these criteria.
- Full Time
- 509 Camellia Drive, Lafayette, LA 70503
Enter invoices and bills into QuickBooks at small oilfield equipment company. Receive customer payments (checks and ACH); post to Quickbooks and prepare bank deposits slips. Organize bi-weekly vendor check runs. Send out customer statements and assist in collections. Process completed bills, purchase orders, and invoices and file. Provide back-up for receptionist and other administrative tasks as required.
Schedule: Full-time (weekdays) Permanent In-office Hourly
Benefits: Holidays, Vacation, Health Insurance, SIMPLE IRA plan (w/ matching)
Qualifications: Bookkeeping, Accounting, QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Email
Wage rate dependent on experience
Pay Range: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
- Full Time
- 119 Nolan Road, Broussard, LA 70518
Vector Marketing is currently holding virtual interviews for entry level sales rep positions. Our representatives have an opportunity to work from home remotely selling Cutco products through one on one appointments that emphasizes customer service. Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful. Interview online, start work within the week.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their busy schedule. Interviewing now for part time, full time, and seasonal work.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – guaranteed base-appt (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews and trainings take place online through virtual interviews and training, reps can conveniently work from home.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a 2021 HS Graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant, receptionist/office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time remote work. If you are a student looking to work around classes (secure your holiday work or winter break work today) or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Lafayette, LA 70501
Immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks.
- Making daily deposits
- Sales Tax Filing
- Reconciling bank statements & credit card statements
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for multiple company entities
- EOM reporting for multiple company entities
- Assisting Administrator in other duties as needed.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Proficient with MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
ALL RESUMES SHOULD BE SENT TO: Beth Briscoe
DELTA MEDIA CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Full Time
- 3501 NW Evangeline Trwy, Carencro, LA 70520
Acadiana Lanes is now hiring a cafe team member.
Cafe team members are responsible for cafe POS sales, preparing and serving food and beverage, and bagging product from deliveries. Our menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, wraps, and fried foods for our hungry guests. We serve draft and bottled beers which requires a $50 Class A + B bar card. We will help you with your bar card expense. Cafe team members deliver food to lanes for our bowling packages. Cafe team members will need to be familiar with basic bar mixology as cafe team members assist with bar sales if no bartender is on duty.
Be prepared to be on your feet for 7-9 hours in front of a hot grill, fryers, and pizza oven, taking guest orders, bagging product from our suppliers, and maintaining a healthy, sanitary food service facility. All other duties are as assigned.
Available shifts at this time are on weekends. Fridays and Saturdays we are open until 2 am. Friday shifts include 10:30 am - 5 pm, 5 pm - midnight, and 5 pm - close (2 am). Saturday shifts include 10 am - 5 pm, 5 pm - 12 am, and 5 pm - close (2 am). On Sundays we are open 11 am to 11 pm. Sunday shifts are 10 am - 5 or 6 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm, and 6 pm - 11 pm. We are now considering new flexible shifts for Saturdays. Other shifts during the week, day or night, will be possible during the summer. For the fall, anticipate weekday evening shifts until close at 11 pm.
We are a business in operation every day of the year; expect to work holidays. As of the writing of this AD, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day are paid time and a half.
Benefits include discounted bowling as lanes are available 6 days a week, restrictions apply. Laser tag is available half price on Thursdays. Work polo shirts are included at no cost to you. Discounted cafe items are available during select shifts and for select items.
Candidates must be 18 or older due to bar sales. Previous cooking and cashier experience is a plus.
- Part Time
- 8.50 Hour
- 3227 Ambassador Caffery, Lafayette, LA 70506
Acadiana Lanes | Premier Lanes of Acadiana on Ambassador Caffery Parkway next to Hooters and across the street from Sam's Club is seeking a part-time pin chaser / mechanic.
Our Pin chasers perform maintenance on the bowling equipment such as the pinsetters and ball returns and related mechanical and electrical systems. Position also requires cleaning, repairing and adjusting our automated scoring equipment. Duties also include general purpose repairs of the facility as needed. All other duties as assigned.
Shifts include Saturdays and Sundays to close, i.e. 15-20 hours per week with additional pin chaser shifts coming in November, or available hours available sooner through cross-training.
Applicants must have reliable transportation and be 18 years or older.
The working environment includes exposure to possibly distracting or uncomfortable noise levels. Risk of bodily injury from mechanical parts and electricity exists; must adhere to all safety precautions while confronting moving parts.
- Must excel under pressure while multitasking
- Understand and apply simple math and measuring skills
- Able to follow technical manuals and schematics
- Read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Must be able to communicate accurately and professionally with managers, teammates, and guests in the English language.
- Must have a good sense of balance and be able to bend, kneel, sit, crouch, or crawl frequently
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to one hundred (100) pounds.
- Must be able to operate our 300 lb. lane oiling machine, which must be raised and lowered when daily oiling our 32 lanes.
- Should have prior experience with hand and power tools and be able to perform diagnostics, lubricate equipment and use meters.
Acadiana Lanes offers discounted bowling and laser tag around business. Free movies for you and a guest are available at eligible Malco Theatres locations. We offer discounted food purchases over $2 or more while on duty. We offer eligible full time staff health care, vacation and sick pay after an eligibility period. We offer eligible part and full time staff 401K benefits after an eligiblity period.
- Part Time
- 9 Hour
- 3227 Ambassador Caffery, Lafayette, LA 70506
Along with the 6 jobs posted by AcadianaHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: