Innovative - Adventurous - Genuine - Focused - Let's Go!
Business Relationship Coordinator-Senior
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Process and coordinate new, upgrade and renewal agreements for Enterprise business customers. Act as a liaison to business customers to ensure sales activities meet or exceed the customer’s expectations and company and departmental quality standards.
- For all services, review and process contracts with accuracy and ensure compliance with product catalog, company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Build trusting relationships with Enterprise Sales Consultants and customers to ensure constant communication and awareness to allow for independently managing account activities without Sales Consultant intervention when possible.
- Serve as a team leader by coaching, mentoring and setting a positive example for others.
- Establish and maintain standard and efficient work practices and instructions to follow for enterprise business projects.
- Lead special project assignments as required, including serving as a lead on product/process releases, ensuring deadlines are met and training provided to impacted team members.
- Assist with Requests For Proposals (RFP) as required.
- Facilitate the order fulfillment process by managing and/or completing: document processing, order entry, site survey coordination, installation scheduling, billing commencement, and onboarding activities.
- Work directly with customers, as well as vendors, to determine pertinent details regarding their service configuration, and to resolve issues or solicit additional information required for service fulfillment.
- Provide assistance to Sales Consultants including, but not limited to: compiling/verifying necessary information from the customer to proceed with install, answering process questions, and helping navigate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Serve as the Sales Consultant’s point of contact by serving as a liaison between them and other internal departments, facilitating the flow of information.
- Ensure special provisions, requests, or instructions are recorded and executed per the signed contract.
- Initiate and monitor capital, construction and installation projects related to assigned service orders.
- Process Carrier Authorization forms for telephone.
- Accurately document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, time management, and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Proactively identify process improvements by looking at processes holistically and understanding how the process impacts others before implementing a change or solution.
- Knowledge of sales cycle; able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Support Midco’s efforts to improve customer awareness, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Mentor new hires.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the business and internal processes and procedures.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, coworkers, and management.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
- Prior experience in contract administration required.
- Prior customer service or sales experience with advanced order placement required.
- Minimum 5 years’ project coordination experience involving multiple departments, high revenue generating customers and/or advanced service implementation required.
- Experience with using and working within a CRM application required.
- Proficient knowledge of basic voice services (main line; long distance), basic network services (SOHO, Network, Advanced internet), and video services.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced voice services (PRI T1, SIP) and advanced network services (EVC).
- General knowledge of transport services.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.