Finance Assistant– Be part of a professional team in a positive work environment. Assist in the financial management of the Boys & Girls Clubs. Duties include A/R, collections and management of member accounts including DFS, general duties in HR and provide clerical and administrative support to the CFO. General bookkeeping experience is required and must be proficient in Word and Excel. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and Quick Books experience is a plus. FT position must be able to work 9:00 – 6:00 pm Wages DOE.
To apply send resume to Attn: HR: Boys & Girls Club of Central Wyoming at 1701 East K St. Casper, WY 82601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to maintaining accounting records.
- Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to any business transactions.
- Responsible for all calculations of members time spent at the Club, prepare and issue member statements. Invoices, receipts, and other financial documents must be according to established procedures.
- Prepare weekly charges on member’s accounts.
- Month end A/R reports and daily cash/charge reports need to be given to the CFO.
- Timely completion of DFS paperwork that includes member attendance report and signatures need to be delivered to DFS on a regular basis.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Set-up payment agreements for members who have a hard time paying by working with the CFO.
- Assist with all Club fundraisers.
- Reconcile cash and checks for charges and payments, verifying the balancing of cash taken in for the day.
- Ability to multitask.