Join the Prince Building Systems' Team in Neillsville!
Office Assistant / Purchaser
Prince Building Systems in Neillsville, WI is seeking to hire a full time Office Assistant / Purchaser to join our team. This is day shift, Monday through Friday position. Seeking a candidate with strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Enters data in Excel, Word, and AS400
- Communicates via email using Microsoft Office
- Files hard copy purchase orders
- Pulls invoices and receivers
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarify unclear items & recommend alternatives
- Coordinates all traffic requirements with dispatch and vendors
- Coordinates any Drop Ship quoting and processing. Communicates the info to Customer Service and Customers.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers
- Assist with new vendor set up, including all new items set up
- 1 -2 years office assistant skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- Solid communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in an efficient manner
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness / Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
Interested candidates can apply in person at 1331 E Division Street in Neillsville or send a resume in response to this ad. Visit www.princebuildingsystems.com to learn more about Prince Building Systems.