Join Our Team
Our 70+ year-old family run business is looking to connect with individuals who are interested in helping us innovate and grow. We are a values driven business seeking a team member to:
1) Be responsible for ongoing development of our team of trained service professionals.
2) Provide premier level customer service by managing work flow, service dispatch, and billing processes in our Wichita office.
In addition to a competitive salary, the position includes:
1) Company vehicle with all feu and maintenance covered by the company.
2) Company sponsored health insurance with the company paying partial premium.
3) Company sponsored 401(k) program with the company providing matching funds.
4) Progressive Paid Time Off policy with PTO eligibility beginning on start date.
1) Previous experience managing a team.
2) Computer proficiency in Excel, Work, and Outlook.
3) Previous customer service experience.
Pre-employment testing is required including personality profile and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer.