Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician located at the Eisenhower International Airport in Wichita, KS - 2280 S Eisenhower Airport Pkwy Wichita, KS 67209. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is available as Part Time or Full Time, working Sunday - Wednesday at a starting pay of $12.50/hr.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair and replace tires.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction in the past 5 years.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work at the Eisenhower Airport - 2280 S. Eisenhower Airport Wichita, KS 67209 on Sunday-Wednesday in either a Part Time or Full Time capacity.