- Full Time
- 27040 Year
- 3112 Hwy 93 N, Stevensville, MT 59870
Warehouse worker for leading log home supply company!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Perma-Chink Family! We need an experienced warehouse worker to join the team in our Stevensville, MT store. Perma-Chink is a national specialty building supply manufacturer who sells our products to owners of log homes, in addition to builders and contractors, within a showroom & phone sales atmosphere. You will report to the store manager and become an integral part of our customer service team!
The warehouse worker performs detail-oriented duties related to receiving and shipping merchandise, accurately fulfilling orders for will call customers, verifies merchandise, organizes its distribution, prepares items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier or freight services, as well as maintaining accurate inventory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and expedite shipments accurately and efficiently.
- Determine labeling requirements as needed for each order.
- Exact pulling of orders with verification process for ensuring accuracy; assemble & pack product containers precisely and professionally.
- Prepare & affix shipping labels on packed cartons or pallets in an exact manner.
- Prepare all shipping documents correctly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible to make pick-up arrangements by the freight & parcel carriers.
- Responsible for ordering stock trucks, unloading them, rotating stock, and putting new stock in place.
- Facilitate weekly inventory adjustments as well as monthly physical inventory counts.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Proper operation of forklift & other warehouse equipment to safety & productivity requirements.
- Tint stain products.
- Become trained & stay updated on our products, trends & technical information.
- Communicate effectively with customers & co-workers in PA & other stores.
- Cross-training will be done with Inside Sales.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
- Required to read & write English, follow verbal instructions & use simple math.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience using a Tint master machine is helpful, but not required.
- Forklift certification required, or willing to obtain it.
- Regular daily lifting of packages up to 60 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, climb stairs, reach & move about the facility.
- Professional and effective communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Dependable to work Monday – Friday, 8-5 and an occasional Saturday workshop.
- Professional demeanor, tidy appearance; friendly, outgoing personality.
- Computer & data entry skills are required.
- Salary is based on experience, plus an annual profit-sharing bonus.
- Full benefit package includes medical, vision and dental company paid at 100% for employee,
50% for dependents, and 401k with employer matching.
- We are a Drug-Free workplace; post-hire drug test is required.
Come join our team! Qualified applicants please reply by email. Please attach resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.