Montana Based Software Company with Advancement Opportunities
Telematics and GPS Specialist
WHY WORK WITH EDULOG?
Work with talented, interesting and fun co-workers in a growing and dynamic company! EDULOG offers exciting opportunities to enhance your career in a custom software company. You will join teams that improve student transportation systems across the U.S. and internationally, most specifically by partnering with new and long-term customers whose relationships are key to EDULOG’s success. If you are looking for a dynamic company in which to expand your knowledge and experience professional growth, consider EDULOG for a collaborative atmosphere where quality customer attention and your efforts are appreciated.
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
As a telematics and GPS specialist, you will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one of many fields. You will be expected to learn all telematics and GPS products used in the field by EDULOG’s customers. You will be an escalation point for support when it comes to these specific products. Through testing and validation, you will become familiar with hardware components, firmware basics, and system integration. This position is cross functional and you will be working closely with support, project management, and engineering teams to ensure customer success. This role is customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about collaborative solutions. You will need to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware/software issues for EDULOG’s customers
• Use Jira to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of customer issue(s)
• Use SQL to resolve basic to moderate issues in GPS and telematics databases
• Performs Quality Assurance (QA) testing for system upgrades/changes and analyze results to ensure that systems perform as required
• May provide training to client end-users (typically via webinar) and assist training writers for product updates
• Create or enhance documentation throughout the support process and contribute to company knowledge base
• Visit different customer locations for installations and deployment (3-5 times per year)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Proficient working within the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work in a team and maintain a pleasant manner in stressful situations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective decision making and problem solving skills
• SQL database experience a plus
• Familiarity with API’s