Great Benefit Package & Sign-On Bonus in Montana
CNC Operator Day & Night position
~EMPLOYER OF CHOICE AWARD~WORK IN A MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT ~
$19.40 - $21.83 per hour
Join our team and be in the heat of the action of complex and world-wide projects Join a company with more than 65 years of experience
Begin Your Career with ADF International, Inc.
Looking for stimulating work environment where you can achieve your career goals at a growing company that’s a North American leader in its industry with state-of-the-art equipment? ADF Group Inc. offers some of the best salaries in the industry, complete with a range of benefits to include a competitive total compensation plan on the market. We are strongly committed to employee health and safety. We strive to maintain ADF Group Inc.’s position as an employer of choice. You will collaborate with knowledgeable co-workers who strive to excel and have fun while doing so and get a sense of achievement while working on stimulating challenges .
Build a rewarding career that satisfies your ambitions; ADF Group Inc. has establishments in Canada and the United States and offers day and evening schedules with a 4 day work week so you can enjoy family time in the beautiful state of Montana.. ADF Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
ADF International in Great Falls, Montana has immediate openings for Structural Steel Welders, fabricating, and welding in accordance with AWS D1.1 and other structural codes as required.
ADF International is an AISC certified company that fabricates beams, columns, trusses for Industrial and Commercial complexes.
GREAT WORK SCHEDULE
We work a 4-10 schedule Monday through Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm OR 4:30PM - 3:00AM
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
CNC Operators will use CNC machinery to perform functions such as cutting, drilling, coping, and finishing steel profiles to ensure components of various types, sizes, weight and thickness meet specifications.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of various steel products (beams, plates, channels, bars, etc.).
- Know how to safely and properly operate overhead cranes and hoisting devices
- Must have the ability to speak English fluently
- Safely operate CNC machinery, including mills, precision measuring tools/instrumentation, and related attachments and accessories, in order to perform machining functions such as cutting, drilling, coping, and finishing steel profiles and components of various types, sizes, weight and thickness, to specifications.
- Determine the parameters to perform the necessary work, such as tools, speed, temperature, position, gas flow, etc. for cutting and/or, drilling and/or, beveling and/or chamfering activities, in accordance with instructions.
- Perform routine visual inspection of machine and product to detect any vibration problem in the tools and to make sure that the workspace is adequately lubricated and cooled during the process.
- Perform tasks using the overhead cranes and/or hoisting gear, when required for rigging and moving of material and steel pieces/components of various shapes and weights.
- Any other related duties, as required and/or special projects as needed.
Education/Training and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency (Preferred)
- Completion of a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinery training program (Preferred)
- Relevant experience operating overhead cranes and hoisting gears
- Prior experience working in construction or manufacturing environment
- Basic mathematical skills and mechanical knowledge
- Proficient with computers and MS Office software
Great Work Schedule to Enjoy your Weekends!
We work a 4-10 schedule Monday through Thursday with a Day/Night shift.
Night Shift has a $1.00 differential
- Why Join us?
ADF International offers a full benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Medical and Dental premiums are paid 100% for the employee and 75% for dependents!
- Union Pension Plan (.70 cents per hour)
- Life, Accident Insurance
- Short term disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability/Group Term Life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.52 - $23.08 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance