Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has several openings for an Entry Level Seasonal Customer Service Representative Position. The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their rental needs.
The schedules for these positions can range from 25-40 hour per week. We offer morning, afternoon and weekend shifts ranging from 7:30am start time until as late as 7:00pm
**This SEASONAL POSITION has the ability to work up to a maximum of 150 days. With strong performance, our seasonal employees, will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following fall/winter seasonal hiring period.
*** The start date for this seasonal position will be no earlier than December 1st, 2019 and the end date will be on or before April 28th, 2020**
This role would be located at one of our offices within the Lake Worth and Wellington area. Our flagship office is located at 10381 Southern Blvd Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
The starting pay for this position is $11.00 per hour
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.