Cannon is Hiring a Structural Senior Project Engineer
Structural Senior Project Engineer
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A STRUCTURAL SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
SINCE 1976, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a STRUCTURAL SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEERfor one of our California offices.
- San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
- West Los Angeles is known for its many popular recreational opportunities and our office is conveniently located adjacent to the Expo MetroLink Commuter line.
- Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities and the public schools have consistently ranked among the best in California.
STRUCTURAL PROJECTS INCLUDE Military and Aerospace * Commercial and Industrial Structures * Piers and Sea Walls * Foundations for Tanks and Equipment * Support Structures * Structural Assessments and Evaluations
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE preparing engineering reports and analyses, design and preparation of plans and specifications for a variety of clients and with minimal direction and supervision from a Project Manager.
For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in structural analysis, design, and detailing of structures.
- California PE license required.
- Proficient knowledge of the California Building Code and ASCE 7.
- Knowledge and experience in timber, concrete, steel, and masonry structural systems.
- Highly proficient knowledge and experience in finite element design software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/80846ac9-8482-4519-8509-7071d98b1b90/Cannon-Corp