Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Administrative Assistant - Thousand Oaks
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Full Time Administrative Assistant out of their Regional Office located in Thousand Oaks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The primary hours for this position will be
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
- Create, establish and maintain department documents and filing system
- Prepare letters, presentations, statements, manuals, agendas and other business correspondences, as needed
- Schedule appointments and maintain the calendars for various personnel and/or the department
- Coordinate basic accounting activities (expense reporting, invoice approval, purchase orders, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings including arranging facilities, audio/visual equipment, catering or any other special request
- Maintain supply of office products including inventory, ordering, stocking and ensuring supply facilities are organized efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Assist with the creation, production, distribution, comparison of reports and may perform basic analysis or report summaries
- Responsible for department copying requests including assembly, sorting, collating or working with the document center
- Receive, sort and route all mail including incoming/outgoing overnight packages or special interoffice department correspondences
- Scribe meetings, produce and distribute meeting minutes in a timely manner
- May delegate tasks to other administrative support roles within own department
- Occasional local travel between work locations may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- Must have 6 months of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.