Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National Car Rental (Canada) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a full time Shuttler! The Shuttler moves and positions vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport, and/or rental. The Shuttler performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $16.14 per hour and is based out of Vancouver International Airport (3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A4).
- Perform all the duties of a Shuttler – Vehicle Transfer Agent by maintaining and following standards and procedures and adhere to the Company’s Standard of Conduct and guidelines.
- Pick up rental return vehicles and report all out of service and/or damaged vehicles; inspect and turn in lost and found items from the vehicles.
- Drives vehicles to the ready line as directed
- Neatly and accurately complete all forms and documents as required
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Represent the Company to the general public with positive customer relations.
- Maintains a professional relationship with colleagues.
- Perform other duties and assignments as business demands dictate.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have completed high school, GED or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 25 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future