Senior Detailer capable of modeling and final checking
Senior Detailer Tekla Structural Steel
Anatomic Iron Inc.
Seeking Tekla SENIOR DETAILER AND FINAL CHECKER for our North Vancouver, BC office
Work with teams across multiple offices using Tekla Structures software to create and deliver high quality detailing drawings to clients across North America. Office is conveniently located near the Second Narrows bridge at 197 Forester Street #301, North Vancouver BC.
- Senior modeling and connecting.
- Model and connection checking.
- Create complex steel connections, 3D steel models, shop fabrication drawings and erection plans.
- Senior checking of connections within the steel model to ensure conformance with structural design drawings.
- Includes base modeling, main structural and light steel elements, and complex structures with curved, twisting and/or ancillary steel elements.
- Primarily structural steel detailing, with some associated miscellaneous steel.
- Work with our steel detailing team to ensure project schedules are met and drawings are delivered on-time and error-free.
- 8+ years experience detailing steel using Tekla for North American buildings. 3+ of those years must be experience as a final checker.
- Know how to check connections and all other elements in the model, not just on paper.
- Ability to read and understand structural design drawings, architectural drawings and construction documentation.
- In depth understand of Tekla Structures platform, including the use of modeling, copying, macros, component macros, UDA's, Bracing, Flex bracing, and modeling and connecting of complicated steel structures.
- Familiarity with North American structural steel detailing standards.
- Team player with strong communication skills and advanced English language capabilities.
- Self-starter capable of collaborating with team members across other offices in other geographic locations.
Anatomic Iron is a global leading steel detailing firm with a trusted brand name for detailing in the North American market. We use the latest cutting-edge technology to produce high-quality fabrication drawings and erection plans, and we are constantly innovating to stay ahead of the curve. We have a 15+ year track record of delivering top-quality drawings to our clients. We are growing, and offer fantastic long-term career opportunities to all of our staff. We offer a collaborative, team-oriented work environment with competitive salaries, employee benefits, and extensive in-house training and career progression support. We also offer opportunity to travel to and/or relocate to Krakow, Poland if desired.
Please email resume including your phone number, email address and a summary of your education, work experience and qualifications to email@example.com.