Retail Territory Sales Conslt
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our winning sales team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow, and do what really matters. Reporting to the Retail Small Business Sales Manager, British Columbia, this sales supporting role is responsible for driving Small Business sales within an assigned territory.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage assigned territory to execute on Small Business priorities and metrics.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships within Branded Retail Stores to assist in driving small business sales.
- Hyper focus on Small Business Centres to drive community awareness, over-achievement on sales targets, and lead conversions.
- Influence mindshare with the ability to work well with different channels.
- Provide training, on-going coaching, leadership and support to sales teams to ensure sales targets are met.
- Identify unique opportunities to drive sales within territory.
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development, and plan implementation.
- Manage the resolution of sensitive customer requests and issues when necessary.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the sales management team.
What you have:
- 3-5 years’ of territory management and/or sales experience.
- Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and has the ability to work independently.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure with very tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Driven, results oriented professional with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.