Share with friends:
Ambitious, motivated, team leaders -- WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Looking to become part of a team, where you can show off your skills by making a difference and optimizing business, in a growing company? Well, then we are looking for you!
What you will do:
- Recruit, hire train and retain a staff committed to excellent customer service. Assure that the staff knows they are the very foundation of store operations.
- Routinely communicate with staff regarding their working conditions and scheduling and encourage feedback to address any issues or concerns.
- Provides input to District Manager regarding any recommended wage and salary changes for staff.
- Assure that schedules are developed and communicated in advance within established company policies and procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service to each Dandy customer who enters the store and set an example for staff to follow.
- Greet customers upon entering the store.
- React to customer issues promptly.
- Ensures that store is maintained in a clean, orderly and pleasant condition. Assigns staff duties accordingly.
- Understand and follow established operational procedures and the policies within the Employee Handbook.
- In consultation with District Manager and the Human Resources Dept. (if appropriate), issues employee disciplinary warnings and/or conducts suspensions or terminations when necessary. Provides written documentation of these actions.
- Prevents cash and merchandise losses and oversees staff for compliance in this matter.
- Accurately completes required paperwork on a timely basis. Submits weekly timesheets/records to Payroll within required timelines.
- Receives merchandise from suppliers and vendors and follows policies and procedures relative to same.
- Price, stock and rotate stock as necessary.
- Follows all safety and security policies and immediately reports accidents or injuries to Safety Director and District Manager. Follows through on completing accident investigations and incident reports as soon as possible.
- May be required to contact local law authorities to respond to real or suspected illegal or harmful actions on the part of customers.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Two years of increasingly responsible experience in the retail industry is required. Minimum of two years of supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to assume supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook and internet applications.
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to advance your career within a growing company
- Full-time employment with a better-than-average benefit package