- Full Time
- 6201 E 43rd St, Tulsa, OK 74135
Use your skills for ministry.
Coordinator - Ministry Development and Archive
The Ministry Development and Archive Coordinator serves the partners of Oral Roberts Ministries and provides administrative support for the Dean of the School of Miracles, as well as the editorial and content creating team. If you have a positive attitude are detail oriented and resourceful, you may be a good fit.
- Answer/return calls and emails from ministry partners and School of Miracles students.
- Create, maintain, and distribute various internal and external reports and correspondence.
- Assist in creating, organizing, and maintaining curriculum materials as directed.
- Evaluate/grade school related quizzes, papers, and exams as directed. Initiate and receive communications to and from students related to the same.
- Provide editorial, photography and testimony database and archive support, to include data entry, research, filing and copying.
High School diploma or GED required; related college or Bible college coursework helpful. A minimum of four years relevant work experience is required, as well as alignment with Oral Roberts Ministries core teachings of salvation, healing, the Holy Spirit and seed-faith and be comfortable praying with partners by phone.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate keyboarding/data entry skills. Will be trained on ORM’s database software.
This position includes, but is not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, reaching, repetitive motion, use of step stools and ladders, using equipment requiring manual dexterity (10-key and/or computer), as well as lifting up to 25 lbs on occasion. Must have ability to bring objects into sharp focus, hear and verbally communicate clearly and distinctly and be able to read and write.